Miracle On Ice Fantasy Camp | March 31 - April 4, 2019
To this day, it is still considered the greatest moment ever in American sports history. The 1980 US Olympic hockey team—comprised of amateur players led by coach Herb Brooks—stunningly defeated the then-unstoppable Soviet Union national team by a final score of 4-3.
Soon after the game was played, it became known as the Miracle on Ice.
A Once in a Lifetime Hockey Experience
- Evaluation & Practice Ice
- Team Draft
- Round Robin Tournament
- Access to all of the Olympic Sites, including the Lake Placid Bobsled Experience
- Awards Ceremony
- Round-trip transportation from Albany International Airport and in-town transportation
- Custom gear package including replica 1980 USA Jerseys, souvenir autographed stick, equipment bag, and more!
- Deluxe 4 nights accommodation in the heart of Lake Placid, all meals, and a nightly hospitality suite for campers and their guests